|Project Title:||Customer Service Department of Himalayan Bank Limited|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Shrestha, Manogya. (2019). Customer service department of Himalayan Bank Limited. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
The internship program under the BBA is mainly targeted at giving the practical exposure to the students who have acquired plenty of theoretical knowledge in the related field of study. The primary objective of this internship is to gain valuable insights into the business sector and to relate the theoretical knowledge with the practical experience.The main objective of the study is to have participation in the real organizational setting outside the bookish knowledge and also to gain opportunities to apply managerial skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills. Hence,the main focus of the study is to analyze the students capability to adopt into the actual working environment.
Keywords: Bank and financial institution in Nepal, services of HBL, Activities done in CSD.
Customer Service Department of Himalayan Bank Limited
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms