|Project Title:||Research on marketing strategy of Chinese performing arts industry|
|Author:||Ms. Li Muyan|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
Li, Muyan. (2017). Research on marketing strategy of Chinese performing arts industry. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Aesthetic commonality is the aesthetic foundation of the international performance market, and the formation of the global economic market is the material basis for the formation of the international performance market. Performance content providers, performance content consumers, performance venues and performance mediators are the four basic elements that constitute the modern performance market. In the international performance market management, it is necessary to abide by the corresponding economic norms and legal norms, but also at the same time pay attention to cultural and strategic issues such as cross-cultural dissemination of national cultural identity. This is also the core issue of multinational performance brokerage management. The formation of the Chinese performance market is not only an important part of the national cultural system reform, but also a natural result of the increase in the level of national cultural consumption. The introduction of a variety of performance laws and regulations and the implementation of the rules indicates that China’s performance market is gradually becoming more standardized. From the perspectives of market structure, SWOT analysis, consumer cognition and demand, China’s performance market has a distinct transition period.
This article combines the reality of the present state of the performing arts industry in China at the present stage, analyzes and explores the difficulties faced by the Chinese performing arts industry in marketing, and discusses the development of the Chinese performing arts market based on the relatively successful typical cases that emerged during the development of the Chinese performing arts industry. The promotion will be analyzed to provide a reference for the reform and development of the Chinese performing arts market.
Keywords: Performance market, marketing, branding, pricing strategy, franchising, promotion.
Research on marketing strategy of Chinese performing arts industry
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Avisor:
- Research on application of six sigma management in project management
- The Problems and Countermeasures in the Existence of Sme in Asean
- Research on Amway (China) Direct Selling Model
- Research on Marketing Strategy of Chinese Performing Arts Industry
- A research into the comparison between the premier league and olther European Football Leagues in Terms of Finance and Administration
- The development of social media context the Millet Mobile marketing strategies
- The influence of China’s foreign direct investment on the economic development of Thailand
- An analysis of competitiveness of Thai rice export
- Research on liquidity risk management of securities companies under new financial market supervision environment
- Research on the development strategy of Thai International Tourism