|Project Title:||China Huawei enterprise strategy analysis|
|Author:||Mr. Deng Haowen|
|Advisor:||Assist. Professor Chao Qiu|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Deng, Haowen. (2017). China Huawei enterprise strategy analysis. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
China’s mobile communications continue to catch up with international standards at an alarming rate. Until 2014, China has more than 500 million smartphone users. China has become the largest mobile market in the world with the largest number of mobile phone users in the world.
Since its establishment in 1988, Huawei has been doing business in Shenzhen and Hong Kong since the beginning of the switch-to-switch business to a giants such as communications giant with annual sales of nearly 400 billion yuan. After studying Huawei’s 27-year development process and key events, Huawei the planning of the overall development strategy and the prediction of the development of the industry are the reasons why it has not failed after several crises. A careful analysis of the strategic management of Huawei is not only a macro strategic vision of pre-researching and predicting the development trend of the telecommunications industry, but also a business strategic plan for what kind of products the company belongs to. It penetrates into all Huawei in the heart of the corporate culture, core values, organizational and transformational elements of a high degree of integration of strategic thinking. It is precisely because of this global and systematic strategic thinking, Huawei has built a strong and lasting market competitiveness.
This article evaluates Huawei’s strategic options through the analysis of Huawei’s external environment and its internal analysis (PAST) based on the literature at home and abroad, and then conducts strategic evaluation using SWOT analysis to control and adjust the strategy.
Keywords: strategic management; influencing factors; strategic optimization.
China Huawei enterprise strategy analysis
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later
- Research of the tourism industry development strategy in Bangkok of Thailand
- The relationship between accounting professional judgment ability and moral philosophy: Obedience pressure, self-interest motivation and professional commitment as moderating variables
- Research on marketing strategy of large business hotels in Thailand
- Research on competitiveness of export trade and strategy of Thai Mango
- Thai consumers’ perception and evaluation of Chinese products
- Brand strategies research of Charoen Pokphand Group
- Survey and analysis on consumer satisfaction of Taobao Apparel Industry