|Project Title:||Implementation of customer relationship management for small businesses case study: Orange Guinea Ltd, Guinea Conakry|
|Author:||Mr. Famoro Keita|
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jomphong Mongkhonvanit|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
Keita, Famoro. (2017). Implementation of customer relationship management for small businesses case study: Orange Guinea Ltd, Guinea Conakry. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Customer relationship management is a combination of people, process, and technology that serve customers’ need to improve business strategy, and create a long term relationships with customer. It is not only a technology solution, success in CRM involves people.
This study analyze the implementation of CRM processes and people dependencies and propositions on their needs in the case study of Orange Guinea in Guinea Conakry. It underlines the responsibility of executive and operational staff in making critical decision and using communications to lead relationship management with their customers.
However CRM system help to get a comparative advantages over the competitors, the failure percentage of its implementations is still relatively high which is dangerous for organizations. Many studies have addressed the problem of the high rate of CRM failure from different perspectives such as strategy development and success factors implementation. The aim of this paper is to extend the line of knowledge about realizing the promising outcomes of CRM system implementations.
The population selected for my research is Orange Guinea consumers in Guinea Conakry, the sample size selected for the research is 200 people as they are all Orange Guinea service users and I used the sampling technique.
Keywords: Customer relationship management, people, processes, technology, Implementation.
Implementation of customer relationship management for small businesses case study: Orange Guinea Ltd, Guinea Conakry
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- AW media’s relationship marketing
- The Use of Pride as a Motivational Factor to Stimulate and Cultivate Organizational Commitment
- An interrelation study of macroeconomic indicators impact on the valence of U.S Dollar and Thai Baht from an international trade perspective.
- An Analysis of Fin-Tech Applied to China’s Financial Industry
- The study of service quality and Chinese tourists satisfaction towards travel platform in Thailand
- A PESTLE Analysis of the Cryptocurrency Industry: An Investment Perspective
- The impact of leadership style in organization performance
- The analysis of HUAWEI international marketing strategy