|Project Title:||Internship Report on Himalayan Bank Ltd.|
|Author:||Mr. Aman Bajracharya|
|Advisor:||Mr. Worapoom Saengkaew|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Major:||Finance & Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Bajracharya, A. (2018). Internship report on Himalayan Bank Ltd. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Faculty of Business Administration Siam University.
This cooperative report entitled ‘Internship Report on Himalayan Bank Ltd’ has the goals to investigate/study/examine the primary and specific Objectives of the study include: (1) to generate thorough understanding of the working environment. (2) To acquire knowledge of overall banking procedure of commercial banks. (3) To gain the experience to work independently to formulate projects. (4) To fulfill the partial requirement for the Bachelors of Business Administration program of Siam University. With the company, I was assign to work as an intern in overall departments of the organization. The main responsibility as an intern was to undertake any task assigned by the supervisor in each departments. Upon the completion of the internship, I found that working in a professional environment is very interesting yet very challenging. Problems do arrives but it can be solve by the joint effort of the intern and the guidance of the supervisors. In this matter, the students are able to learn more about the way an organization works and the way that one can apply professionalism in their life, which are very important for future career development and profession.
Keywords: bank, Himalaya.
Internship Report on Himalayan Bank Ltd.
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The Digital Marketing Services Provided by Social Aves P. Ltd. to Cope with the Trend in Nepal
- Sales Trend of Subha Shingal International Pvt. Ltd.
- Operational Management and Financial Strategies at Regional Level
- Diversification Strategy of KSM Services Pvt. Ltd.
- A Study on Community Level Projects Conducted by Nepal Red Cross Society
- A Study of Social Media Marketing and Customer Relations
- Sales Strategies of Panchakanya Group