|Project Title:||Internship at Lalit Mandap Travel|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Nakarmi, Samid. (2019). Internship at Lalit Mandap Travel. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
I hereby declare that this internship report on Lalit Mandap Travel (Thailand) Located on Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand, submitted to SIAM University is my original work done based on learning during the internship program for the partial fulfillment of the requirement of Bachelor’s in Business Administration under the supervision Dr. Chanatip Sukai, Dr. Parham Parouhan and Mr. Dhabup Prasai. I further declare that this report is prepared based on working environment of ‘Lalit Mandap Travel’ and assure you that this report has not been previously submitted to any other University or any other institution for examination.
Upon the completion of the internship, it found that the problem was resolved by means of guidelines of supervisor. In this matter the student is able to learn more about The Tourism Industry of Thailand which is very important for future career development and profession.
Keywords: Travel Industry, Project Management, Hotel Service Quality.
Internship at Lalit Mandap Travel
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms