||On the Application of Fractional Derivatives to the Study of Memristor Dynamics|
|Author:||Asst. Prof. Dr. Rawid Banchuin|
|Department/Faculty||Graduate Schools of IT, Siam University, Bangkok 10160|
|Published:||In Advanced Applications of Fractional Differential Operators to Science and Technology (pp. 342-363). IGI Global|
Banchuin, R. (2020). On the application of fractional derivatives to the study of memristor dynamics. In Advanced applications of fractional differential operators to science and technology (pp. 342-363). Pennsylvania, USA: IGI Global.
In this chapter, the authors report their work on the application of fractional derivative to the study of the memristor dynamic where the effects of the parasitic fractional elements of the memristor have been studied. The fractional differential equations of the memristor and the memristor-based circuits under the effects of the parasitic fractional elements have been formulated and solved both analytically and numerically. Such effects of the parasitic fractional elements have been studied via the simulations based on the obtained solutions where many interesting results have been proposed in the work. For example, it has been found that the parasitic fractional elements cause both charge and flux decay of the memristor and the impasse point breaking of the phase portraits between flux and charge of the memristor-based circuits similarly to the conventional parasitic elements. The effects of the order and the nonlinearity of the parasitic fractional elements have also been reported.
Keywords: Parasitic Fractional Capacitor, Fractional Capacitor, Impasse Point, Memristor, Parasitic Fractional Inductor, Phase Portrait, Fractional Inductor.
On the Application of Fractional Derivatives to the Study of Memristor Dynamics
Graduate Schools, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The FDE Based Time Domain Analysis of Nonzero Input/Nonzero Damping Ratio Fractional Order Biquadratic System
- The Stochastic Analysis of OTA-C Filter
- Time Dimensional Consistency Aware Analysis of Voltage Mode and Current Mode Active Fractional Circuits
- An Extensive Tensor Algebraic Model of Transformer
- On the Dimensional Consistency Aware Fractional Domain Generalization of Simplest Chaotic Circuits
- Analysis of memreactance with fractional kinetics
- The time dimensional measurability aware FDE based analysis of active circuit in the fractional domain
- Effects of parasitic fractional elements to the dynamics of memristor
- On The Fractional domain Generalization of Memristive Parametric Oscillators
- An SDE based Stochastic Analysis of Transformer