|Research Article:||Noise Analysis of Electrical Circuits on Fractal Set|
|Department/Faculty||Graduate Schools of IT, Siam University, Bangkok 10160|
|Published:||COMPEL – The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Volume 41, Issue 5, pp. 1464-1490.|
Banchuin, R. (2022). Noise analysis of electrical circuits on fractal set. COMPEL – The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 41(5), 1464-1490. https://doi.org/10.1108/COMPEL-08-2021-0269
The purpose of this study is to originally present noise analysis of electrical circuits defined on fractal set.
The fractal integrodifferential equations of resistor-inductor, resistor-capacitor, inductor-capacitor and resistor-inductor-capacitor circuits subjected to zero mean additive white Gaussian noise defined on fractal set have been formulated. The fractal time component has also been considered. The closed form expressions for crucial stochastic parameters of circuit responses have been derived from these equations. Numerical simulations of power spectral densities based on the derived autocorrelation functions have been performed. A comparison with those without fractal time component has been made.
We have found that the Hausdorff dimension of the middle b Cantor set strongly affects the power spectral densities; thus, the average powers of noise induced circuit responses and the inclusion of fractal time component causes significantly different analysis results besides the physical measurability of electrical quantities.
For the first time, the noise analysis of electrical circuit on fractal set has been performed. This is also the very first time that the fractal time component has been included in the fractal calculus-based circuit analysis.
Keywords: Fractal calculus, Fractal Fourier transform, Fractal Laplace transform, Fractal time component, Middle b Cantor set, Noise.
Noise Analysis of Electrical Circuits on Fractal Set
Graduate Schools, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The FDE Based Time Domain Analysis of Nonzero Input/Nonzero Damping Ratio Fractional Order Biquadratic System
- The Stochastic Analysis of OTA-C Filter
- Time Dimensional Consistency Aware Analysis of Voltage Mode and Current Mode Active Fractional Circuits
- An Extensive Tensor Algebraic Model of Transformer
- On the Dimensional Consistency Aware Fractional Domain Generalization of Simplest Chaotic Circuits
- Analysis of memreactance with fractional kinetics
- The time dimensional measurability aware FDE based analysis of active circuit in the fractional domain
- Effects of parasitic fractional elements to the dynamics of memristor
- On The Fractional domain Generalization of Memristive Parametric Oscillators
- An SDE based Stochastic Analysis of Transformer