|Project Title:||An analysis and solutions of problems to bike sharing in China|
|Author:||Mr. Qingchao Sun|
|Advisor:||Assistant Professor Ching-Fang Chi|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Qingchao, Sun. (2017). An analysis and solutions of problems to bike sharing in China. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
With the continuous innovation and continuous development of network science and technology, the Internet has changed our lives, and has already permeated every aspect of our life, and the Internet has made us feel the different way of life distinguished from the traditional life and the transformation of the traditional industry Important form. Especially in recent years, with the development of the Internet economy, the sharing of economic development is in full swing, Didi is in the ascendant, share bicycles are bom.
In 2017, bike sharing has become a hotly debated topic. The emergence of shared bikes has enriched the way of travel, provides convenience for the productive life and provides a new way for the governance and improvement of the environment, which provides the impetus for the development of the times and the progress of civilization. But the development of shared bikes still has some problems that can’t be ignored, whether these problems can solve the future of shared bikes and the future of shared markets.
Firstly, this thesis expatiates on the development of shared economy and shared bikes, which explains the development of sharing economy and the rise of shared bikes. Secondly, through questionnaire, data statistics and other methods to the survival situation of the analysis, so that the data is true and reliable, the conclusion is more convincing. Thirdly, the paper lists the problems encountered during the development of bicycle sharing and proposes a solution. Finally, the paper presents a general description of the future development trend of shared bike. This paper analyzes the current situation and problems of shared bikes in the whole system.
Keywords: sharing economy, bicycle sharing, Mobike, ofo.
An analysis and solutions of problems to bike sharing in China
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- A study of marketing strategy of Huawei company in Thailand
- Research on business strategy of 7-Eleven in Thailand
- The Study of Trans-Culture Management with Brand Business
- Anslysis of the marketing problems of china merchants securieties under the background of internet financial development and counter measures
- Study on the risk control of securities margin financing business Take the southwest Securities as an example
- Research on the brand marketing of Tesla electric vehicle
- The study of trans-culture management with brand business model: Take the Disney theme park as the example
- Online comment information on consumer purchasing decisions