|Project Title:||Reaching the needs of customers with convenience and quality|
|Author:||Ms. Priyanka Chaudhary|
|Advisor:||Mr. Worapoom Saengkaew|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Marketing|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Chaudhary, Priyanka. (2017). Reaching the needs of customers with convenience and quality. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship has been conducted at Tudoholic Consumer Service, an online retail company in Nepal as a university requirement. The objective of this internship is to learn the functioning of an ecommerce startup with building a professional identity and clear career path. They are helping consumers in Nepal to get their desired products directly from suppliers overseas. Thus, solving the existing problem of in-efficient supply chain in the country. Being an e-commerce startup they have build an eminent marketplace with extensive website.
As a content intern, the job performed during the internship was related to digital marketing and content marketing, helping company build its brand image. The internship was fruitful as it helped to understand website software, consumer behavior and functioning an ecommerce business. It shows the wide scope that marketing and branding in Nepal.
Keywords: E-commerce, Strategic Management, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and Consumer behavior .
Reaching the needs of customers with convenience and quality
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Development toward systematic textile and knitting industry
- Client servicing internship at Max Media Pvt. Ltd
- How content helps international organizations like the Middle Way Meditation (MMI) cater to its global audience?
- Cooperative report on commercial bank of Nepal NMB Bank Limited
- Finance department at Care Nepal Dhobighat, Lalitpur
- Scrutinization of expenditure & daily reporting to Nepal Rastra Bank