|Project Title:||Scrutinization of expenditure & daily reporting to Nepal Rastra Bank|
|Author:||Ms. Kanchan K.C.|
|Advisor:||Mr. Worapoom Sangkaew|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Kanchan, K.C. (2017). Scrutinization of expenditure & daily reporting to Nepal Rastra Bank. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
The internship was conducted at NMB Bank Limited, which is widely known bank in Nepal and was awarded as the best bank for 2017. The main objective of this internship was mainly to gain practical knowledge on the function of Finance & planning Department. Also, it was also to learn about the Scrutinization of Expenditures. Similarly, the other objective was to learn about the Daily INR Reporting Process and analyzing the Report. In order to achieve the above objectives with concrete outcomes, this study is designed as qualitative study as I got to complete my internship and study by achieving all the objectives I had for this study. This report shows various activities that are performed in the Finance and Planning department of the Financial Institution. The scope of this report is limited to overall description of the bank, services and position in the Nepalese Market.
Keywords: Financial and Planning, Qualitative study.
Scrutinization of expenditure & daily reporting to Nepal Rastra Bank
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Development toward systematic textile and knitting industry
- Reaching the needs of customers with convenience and quality
- Client servicing internship at Max Media PVT. Ltd
- How content helps international organizations like the Middle Way Meditation (MMI) cater to its global audience?
- Cooperative report on commercial bank of Nepal NMB Bank Limited
- Finance department at Care Nepal Dhobighat, Lalitpur
- Scrutinization of expenditure & daily reporting to Nepal Rastra Bank