|Project Title:||An Attempt to Build a Better Environment for Business|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Mishra, Kaatya. (2019). An attempt to build a better environment for business. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
My three-month internship experience at the Nepal Communitere was a life time achievement professionally and personally. Professionally I gained many skills that will be useful for me in the upcoming stages of my career development. Personally, I gained the best memories and worked with the best people there, which I will forever cherish. Nepal Communitere was established in 2015, after the devastating earthquake in Nepal with a purpose of helping people rebuild their dreams and their lives. Nepal Communitere is a community hub, and open for anyone who is willing to grow their businesses and for someone looking for a working space in a very reasonable price. To date NC has supported over 50 diverse community projects, initiatives and startups over the past 3 years.The core programs emphasize on transfer of knowledge and a co-creation process through design-thinking approaches, rapid prototyping, testing, and iterating and market penetration. There are many programs under Nepal Communitere such as, I cube, Co-working, Makers space, American Arts Incubator and other as well.
Keywords: Internship, Co-Working, Team, Community, Professionalism, Startups.
An Attempt to Build a Better Environment for Business
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms