|Project Title:||Impacts of digital marketing at Syn-Hub Co-Innovating Space|
|Author:||Sagyan Kumar Malla|
|Advisor:||Mrs. Sumaia Farzana|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Sagyan Kumar Malla. (2017). Impacts of digital marketing at Syn-Hub Co-Innovating Space. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
The goal of this study is to experience 3 months Internship to learn and execute the theoretical knowledge in the real life market situation. Similarly to experience the impacts of digital marketing at the syn – hub co-innovating space. Main objectives include:
1. To Re- Design the Company Profile in Power Point.
2. To provide suggestion and Constructive Feedbacks on the company Website and the other social Media Avenues like Facebook and Instagram.
3. To help in Organizing events and Workshops.
4. To help in Offline Marketing.
To achieve the objectives with concrete outcomes, this study is designed as a qualitative and real life market experiences. The mentioned objectives have to be achieved with the participation and the effective execution of the different events and workshops.
Keywords: Re- Design.
Impacts of digital marketing at Syn-Hub Co-Innovating Space
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Boosting social media presence through social media platform at NLP Top Coach
- Social media marketing and promotion internship at Syn Hub Co-Innovative Space
- Marketing through digital platform in Syn-hub Co-innovative space
- Brand awareness and marketing campaign for Syn Hub
- Castor oil in international market
- Brand awareness and customer loyalty