|Project Title:||OYO Nepal Customer Relationship Management Story|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Subedi, Aastha. (2019). OYO Nepal customer relationship management story. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship has been conducted in OYO Rooms Nepal, South Asia’s largest Hotel Chain as a university requirement. The objectives of the internship includes (1) to study Customer Acquisition activities at OYO Nepal, (2) to study Customer Retention activities at OYO Nepal, (3) to study Customer Engagement activities at OYO Nepal. They are helping consumers in Nepal to get a comfortable stay away from home at a reasonable price. Thus, improving their online presence to meet the demand of consumers in different cities of the country.
The student was assigned to work with the company as an Intern, in the Online Travel Agent Department for 14 weeks. Upon the completion of the internship, it was found that the experience was facilitated by the means of practical learning and theories concerning Services Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications Management and Brand Management. Under this pattern, the learnings include the importance of a content strategy, impact of social media campaigns and contests, strategic partnerships and negotiations and customer relationship management which are very important for future career development and profession.
Keywords: Online Travel Agent, Strategic Partnerships, Content Strategy, Customer Relationship Marketing.
OYO Nepal Customer Relationship Management Story
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms