|Project Title:||Research on cost control of private pharmaceutical enterprises Take X Medicine Company an example|
|Author:||Mr. Li Tengfei|
|Advisor:||Associate Professor Li Chiao-Ming|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
Li, Tengfei. (2017). Research on cost control of private pharmaceutical enterprises Take X Medicine Company an example. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The ever-changing economic situation and increasingly fierce competitive environment have caused a profound increase in the competitiveness of industries and enterprises, and the Chinese pharmaceutical industry has not meant to spare. The growing awareness of health and disease prevention has prompted the pharmaceutical industry to face severe challenges. With the reform of the health system and the planning of national policies, the opportunities and pressures of the pharmacological industry coexist. With the promulgation of the new federal medical reform policy and the enhancing competition among enterprises, the survival of private pharmaceutical companies faces enormous challenges. Consider the challenge of the deterioration of the external environment, the profitability of private pharmaceutical companies has been continuously compressed, and the original extensive cost control management model has not been adjusted to the company’s future development. Therefore, it is extremely important to study the cost control of private pharmaceutical companies.
This article takes the X medicine company as a research case and is divided into six chapters. Firstly, it introduces the research status of cost control at home and abroad, and discusses related concepts of cost control, constraint theory, value chain theory, cost motivation theory, and basic The competitive strategy theory is elaborated; the second is the use of cost control theories and concepts to analyze the current status of cost control of X medicine company, expounding the problems of cost control in X medicine company from the aspects of procurement, transportation, capital, and human resources, and from the perspective of cost control responsibility. In the sense of cost control supervision and staff cost control, the reasons for the cost control problems of the X medicine company were raised. Finally, built on the existing problems, the countermeasures for cost control of X pharmaceutical company were submitted, providing for the establishment of a target cost system and improvement of the procurement process. Cost control, strengthening the cost control of the transportation process, improving the cost control of capital, improving the control of human resource costs, improving the cost control responsibility system, strengthening the supervision and management mechanism, and raising employees’ awareness of cost control. This article is to promote the further strengthening and improvement of the cost control work of X pharmaceutical company to obtain a long-term cost-competitive advantage, in order to provide some inspiration for the cost control of other similar medicine company.
Keywords: Private Pharmaceutical Companies, Cost Control, Cost Management.
Research on cost control of private pharmaceutical enterprises Take X Medicine Company an example
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- The study on innovation of human resource management of Wuhan Education and training Company C in China
- Coca-Cola’s Public Welfare Marketing: Solving the Problem of Mismatch between Public Welfare Activities and Public Cognition
- Research on marketing strategy of Huawei’s high-end smartphones
- A study on factors affecting Thai consumers’ purchase decision in social commerce
- The Research of Bangkok’s Consumer Satisfaction with Traditional Chinese Doctor and Medicine
- Transnational Enterprise Political-Legal Strategic Talent Studies: A Case Study of the South Korea’s Lotte Group
- Study on Pension Industry from perspective of global economy: A case of Pingdingshan, Henan
- Study on consumer behaviors and marketing strategies in Yunnan Tea Market
- Research on Thai Small-Medium Enterprise Industry Analysis From Asean Economic Integration-Taking Manufacturing as an Example
- Development analysis report of Thai Enterprises under ASEAN Economic integration take exporting industry as an example