|Project Title:||China and America film enterprise analysis how to improve international competitive ability of China film|
|Author:||Mr. Wang Bei|
|Advisor:||Associate Professor Li Chiao-Ming|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Wang, Bei. (2017). China and America film enterprise analysis how to improve international competitive ability of China film. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
In recent years, the global emergence of industrial restructuring. Under the background of economic globalization and multipolar world, cultural competitiveness has become an important content to weigh the comprehensive national strength of a country. As the core part of the cultural industry, film is the leading industry to lead the development of cultural industry. Under the trend of integration of culture and technology, the global film industry is in the period of strategic transformation. In recent years, China’s electricity the development of industry shows a blowout growth. In film production, film investment and financing, cinema and other aspects of the construction has made considerable progress. Because the development time of Chinese film industry is not long enough, the transformation of film industrialization is slow, the government’s control over film products is too big, which leads to the lack of competitiveness of Chinese film products in the Sino. Film industry trade, so it is very urgent to promote the international competitiveness of Chinese film industry.
Throughout the global film industry, America can be said to be the Overlord, American film production is only the total output of the world film6%, but in the global film market share is as high as 80%. Through the detailed analysis of the film industry in China and America, the author thinks that the establishment of global distribution channels and the enhancement of film culture output; the government should improve the construction of policies and regulations and establish a film grading system; film derivatives Development will help to improve the international competitiveness of Chinese films.
Keywords: Distribution channels, Film grading system, Film derivative products.
China and America film enterprise analysis how to improve international competitive ability of China film
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- Development analysis report of Thai Enterprises under ASEAN Economic integration take exporting industry as an example
- Research on the influence of brand experience of tourist attractions on tourist behavior intention
- The influence of star effect on consumer behavior: Taking BBS as an example
- Research on the cost method of Harbin electric company’s project: Taking the Turkey SOMA thermal power project contracted by the company as an example
- China and America film enterprise analysis how to improve international competitive ability of China film
- Research on cost control of private pharmaceutical enterprises Take X Medicine Company an example
- A Study of Social Commerce Business Model
- A Study of effect of hofstede’s cultural dimensions theory on employee loyalty:the mediating effect analysis of organizational commitment
- Transformation strategy research on overseas study intermediary under the background of big data – By Taking Jinjilie Overseas Education Company for example
- Empirical research on influence factors of user’s satisfaction of mobile video application