|Project Title:||The analysis of critical factors for mobile payment competition in China-evidence from Alipay|
|Author:||Mr. Liu Wan|
|Advisor:||Dr. Chen Chih Hung|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
Liu, Wan. (2017). The analysis of critical factors for mobile payment competition in China-evidence from Alipay. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The financial industry has witnessed the so-called “fintech revolution” in recent years. Due to the emergence of information technologies such as cloud computing, big data, blockchain and artificial intelligence, the landscape of the traditional financial industry has been largely transformed.
With the popularity of smartphones and networks, mobile payment becomes more and more important. China has a population of 1.3 billion and is the largest mobile payment market in the world, Backed by the e-commerce giant Alibaba, Alipay has become the world’s largest mobile payment system. Together with Wechat Pay, they dominate China’s $5.7trn mobile payment sector. Alipay has a presence in over 70 countries including the UK, US, Japan, South Korea and Australia.
Alipay is China’s most successful mobile payment. Why Alipay can achieve such great success in just a few years? Why other companies can not shake Alipay’s position? This article uses qualitative research and research design and data collection and induction method strategies to analysis of critical factors for mobile payment competition in China-evidence from Alipay.
Keywords: mobile payment, Alipay, critical factors, competition.
The analysis of critical factors for mobile payment competition in China-evidence from Alipay
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The analysis of critical factors for mobile payment competition in China-evidence from Alipay
- A study of the key factors on foreign tourists’ satisfaction at the Taling Chan Floating Market in Bangkok
- Marketing in Chinese Online Games by Analyzing World of Warcraft & Dungeon & Fighter
- Human resource management optimization strategy for firm kaine
- Research on the development of Medical Tourism in Thailand
- An analysis of the development of personal finance business of Minsheng Bank
- Mixed mergers and acquisition research on the influence of the wealth of shareholder of listed companies：In chinatex investment acquired essence securities case
- Customer Satisfaction Analysis of International Economy Hotel Service Quality Study of Super 8 Hotel in Thailand
- Research on the Corresponding Relationship between Debt Financing and Corporate Performance in Listed Companies – Taking Hainan Airlines as an Example
- Analysis and research on the affecting factors of trade between China and Thailand