|Project Title:||Analyze the Consumer Behavior of Mobile Payments in The Thai Retail Industry|
|Author:||Miss Yujuan Lu
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Yujuan, Lu. (2020). Analyze the consumer behavior of mobile payments in The Thai Retail Industry. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The research was to analyze the consumer behavior of mobile payments in the Thai retail industry, to study how to improve the utilization rate of mobile payment through some mobile payment strategies in Thailand retail industry. Literature research was used in this paper. Based on research on retail consumer behavior, the research found that policies are key factors affecting retail industry consumers to used mobile payment. superstore and E-commerce have replaced many traditional stores, and consumer behavior has changed since the innovation in retail industry. The development of mobile payment in the retail industry could meet the consumer expectations for convenient shopping, and consumer spending was the driving force behind the economic growth appropriate payment strategies, such as coupons in mobile payment and payment benefits, could promote the consumer to used mobile payment and reduce they are to use cash. So it could affect consumer shopping behavior. Understanding consumer behavior was conducive to the development of mobile payment in the Thai retail industry, provides guidance and recommendations for merchants to formulate mobile payment strategies to improve transaction effectiveness.
Keywords: Mobile payment, Retail industry, Strategies, Consumer Behavior, Thailand.
Analyze the Consumer Behavior of Mobile Payments in The Thai Retail Industry
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand