|Project Title:||The Impact of Mobile Payments on Commercial Banks in China
|Author:||Mr. Huang LiangXu
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Capital Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Huang, LiangXu. (2020). The impact of mobile payments on commercial banks in China. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
China’s mobile payment industry has developed rapidly, and more and more mobile payment companies have appeared in the Chinese market, such as Alipay and WeChat. They began to enter the lives of the Chinese people, gradually affecting people’s living habits. With the development of mobile payment, it is infiltrating into more and more industries, including intermediary businesses, deposit businesses and credit businesses of commercial banks. The threats to commercial banks are increasingly increasing. If commercial banks cannot attract enough attention, then the business of commercial banks will face a huge impact, and will even be eliminated by the times. Studying the impact of mobile payments on commercial banks can help them actively respond to the impacts and challenges brought by the development of mobile payments, thereby laying a solid foundation for the stable development of banks.
Keywords: Mobile payment, Alipay, Commercial banks.
The Impact of Mobile Payments on Commercial Banks in China
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping