|Project Title:||The impact of leadership style in organization performance|
|Author:||Mr. Benson Cletus Ogadinma|
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jomphong Mongkhonvanit|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Resources Management|
Ogadinma, Benson Cletus. (2017). The impact of leadership style in organization performance. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This research deals with “The Impact of Leadership style in organization performance with special references to PZ Cussons, Aba, Abia State”. In this study an attempt was made to survey the impact of leadership skills and the importance of leadership skills as basis for high productivity, high quality production profit making and the achievement of organizational goals and objectives. The research was also aimed at discussing the problems facing leadership in business organization and to give recommendations for solving some of these problems. In the course of carrying out this project, the researcher consulted related literatures, periodicals, newspapers, and journals. Also a structured questionnaire was developed for the purpose of data collection. In the course of this work, statistical analysis was employed and findings were made. It was discovered that the style of leadership employed has a role to play in the organization attaining their organizational objectives, it was discovered that leaders have a role to play in a better decision making. Recommendations will be made to based on the findings of this work to on the impact leadership styles plays important in the performance of organizations.
The impact of leadership style in organization performance
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- AW media’s relationship marketing
- The Use of Pride as a Motivational Factor to Stimulate and Cultivate Organizational Commitment
- An interrelation study of macroeconomic indicators impact on the valence of U.S Dollar and Thai Baht from an international trade perspective.
- An Analysis of Fin-Tech Applied to China’s Financial Industry
- The study of service quality and Chinese tourists satisfaction towards travel platform in Thailand
- A PESTLE Analysis of the Cryptocurrency Industry: An Investment Perspective