|Project Title:||The Impact of Leadership Styles on Employee’s Performance in an Organization
|Author:||Mr. Darcy Awah Achunguh
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance, Banking and Investment Management|
The 11th National Academic Conference of 2019 “Professional Management in a Disruptive World” 30th March 2019
Achunguh, Darcy Awah. (2020). The Impact of Leadership Styles on Employee’s Performance in an Organization. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This study attempted to investigate the effect of leadership styles of an organization and its impact on the employee’s performance. This study aims to understand the transformative, transactional, and laissez-faire style effect on employee performance of different leadership styles. The goals that guided the study were to investigate the impact of transformational leadership styles on employee performance, investigate the effect of transactional leadership styles on performance, and analyze the effect of laissez-faire leadership styles on an organization’s employee performance. The study followed qualitative approaches and integration of secondary research. The reason for this is to be able to provide the readers with adequate discussion to help them understand the issue and the various variables involved. Secondary research sources will include past research reports, newspapers, magazines, and newspaper content. As secondary research, current findings on journals and existing knowledge of books will be used. The interpretation will be conducted which can be considered qualitative. Various scholarly views of each independent variable effect on the dependent variable are presented to validate the research objective. It was concluded that at the end that short – term transactional leadership is useful and transformational leadership style is helpful in all time horizons. Some recommendations will be discussed at the end.
Keywords: Leadership styles, employee performance, organization.
The Impact of Leadership Styles on Employee’s Performance in an Organization
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping