|Research Article:||Topoisomerase l lnhibitory Activity and 3D QSAR Studies of Chromone Derivatives|
|Author:||Chirattikan Maicheen, Narumol Phosrithong, Jiraphun Jittikoon and Jiraporn Ungwitayatorn|
|Department/Faculty||Faculty of Pharmacy, Siam University, Bangkok 10160|
|Published:||Chiang Mai Journal Science 2018, 45(2), 1073-1086|
Maicheen C. , Phosrithong N. , Jittikoon J. and Ungwitayatorn J. (2018). Topoisomerase l lnhibitory Activity and 3D QSAR Studies of Chromone Derivatives. Chiang Mai Journal Science, 45(2), 1073-1086.
Keywords: chromone derivatives, topoisomerase I inhibitory activity, CoMFA, CoMSIA.
Topoisomerase l lnhibitory Activity and 3D QSAR Studies of Chromone Derivatives
Faculty of Pharmacy, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Thromboprophylaxis in Multiple Myeloma Patients Receiving Immunomodulatory Drugs
- The Perspective of Stakeholders towards the Problems and Solutions of Health Products Available Through Social Commerce in Thailand
- Prognostic Value of Serum Procalcitonin level for the Diagnosis of Bacterial Infections in Critically-ill Patients
- Formulation and in-vitro evaluation of fast dissolving tablets using superdisintegrant blend with effervescent materia
- Doripenem dosing regimens in Asian critically ill patients with continuous real replacement therapy
- Doripenem dosing in Asian critically ill patients with continuous renal replacement therapy
- Design and characterisation of electrospun shellac-polyvinylpyrrolidone blended micro/nanofibres loaded with monolaurin for application in wound healing