|Project Title:||A case study on the traditional marketing practices in a Construction Company|
|Author:||Ms. Sarina Bhattarai|
|Advisor:||Asst. Prof. Dr. Rathavoot Ruthankoon|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Marketing|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Bhattarai, Sarina. (2017). A case study on the traditional marketing practices in a Construction Company. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This report discusses the importance and effectiveness of modern day marketing practices. Marketing has become a crucial part for any type of organization. In a construction company, marketing plays equally the same important role. It is necessary to understand the impact that comes along with marketing executions. Marketing helps in attracting customers through brand awareness and communicating the values of a company’s offerings. This report deals with how being an A class construction company, this organization is not involved in any sort of marketing implementations. But however, with proper marketing research and planning, few digital marketing suggestions have been listed for the organization. The organization could use these suggestions for more visibility in the market and for sustainability in the future.
Keywords: Marketing, Construction, Construction Company.
A case study on the traditional marketing practices in a construction company
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Marketing in non-profit organization and overview on project closure
- Marketing the pride of Nepal: Goldstar Shoes
- A case study on the organizational behavior in a construction company
- Advocating the world’s oldest profession agriculture
- An effort towards building a better business ecosystem
- A case study on the quality assessment of product in a Construction Company
- SACCOS and Loan Clients: Periodical Growth of SACCOS and its Socioeconomic Import on Loan Clients