|Project Title:||A study of general banking activities and analysis of how service fairness affects quality, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty|
|Author:||Ms. Krisha Shakya|
|Advisor:||Dr. Pichit Eamsopana|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Marketing|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Shakya, Krisha. (2017). A study of general banking activities and analysis of how service fairness affects quality, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
My internship is conducted in Laxmi Bank Limited which is one of the sixteenth commercial bank of Nepal and was the first and ever merger in the Nepalese corporate history. This report explains about the general banking activities in Laxmi Bank such as in Customer Service Department, Clearing Department, Loan Department, Cash and Remittance Department, etc. and also, various services provided by Laxmi Bank such as various savings account, fixed deposit schemes, recurring deposit, mobile money and internet banking services, types of loans, etc. This report also talks about satisfaction and loyalty of the customer depending on the type of services provided. This report also answers the question of whether or not quality service is important for customers and the effect of price fairness on customers.
Keywords: Customer Satisfaction, Customer loyalty, Service fairness.
A study of general banking activities and analysis of how service fairness affects quality, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Non-Life insurance business: Investment, reinsurance, and risk management
- Overall banking system of Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Principles and practices of foreign exchange management department, Nepal Rastra Bank: An overview
- Financial perspective on the procurement procedures of an international non-government organization
- Development of a new insurance product: An overview
- An internship report on “Accounts and financial activities of Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited”
- Landscape of mobile wallet in Nepal