|Project Title:||Overall banking system of Nepal Investment Bank Limited|
|Author:||Ms. Jashmine Shrestha|
|Advisor:||Dr. Pichit Eamsopana|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Marketing|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Shrestha, Jashmine. (2017). Overall banking system of Nepal Investment Bank Limited. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship is conducted at Nepal Investment Bank Limited (NIBL). The main objectives are (1) to acquaint with the overall organizational environment of NIBL, (2) to apply the theoretical knowledge into the practical field, and (3) to fulfill the requirement for a bachelor’s degree program under Siam University. To achieve the objectives with concrete outcomes, this study is designed as a qualitative study. The internship turns out to be very valuable. It helps me to understand roles of investment bankers, processes, tools, and strategies that will be beneficial to my future career.
Keywords: Banking System, Organizational Environment, Theoretical Knowledge.
Overall banking system of Nepal Investment Bank Limited
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Non-Life insurance business: Investment, reinsurance, and risk management
- A study of general banking activities and analysis of how service fairness affects quality, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty
- Principles and practices of foreign exchange management department, Nepal Rastra Bank: An overview
- Financial perspective on the procurement procedures of an international non-government organization
- Development of a new insurance product: An overview
- An internship report on “Accounts and financial activities of Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited”
- Landscape of mobile wallet in Nepal