|Project Title:||A study of the strategy and ecotourism development of Phu Quoc National Park in Kien Giang Province, Vietnam|
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jomphong Mongkhonvanit|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
11th NATIONAL ACADEMIC CONFERENCE OF 2019 การประชุมวิชาการระดับชาติ ครั้งที่ 11 มหาวิทยาลัยสยาม ประจำปี 2562 เรื่อง Professional management in a disruptive world วันเสาร์ที่ 30 มีนาคม 2562
Son, Quan. (2017). A study of the strategy and ecotourism development of Phu Quoc National Park in Kien Giang Province, Vietnam. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
The aims of this study were the ecotourism development strategy in Pho Quoc Island, status and issues related to Phu Quoc National Park Ecotourism development, and to find the reason how to make it interesting to investors. The objectives of this research were: 1) to study the ecotourism development of Phu Quoc National Park for the period 2005-2015; 2) to study of some predictions and forecasts in the parameters related to ecotourism development in Phu Quoc National Park; 3) to study of Ecotourism development strategy for PQNP in the period 2006-2015; 4) to study of relative advantages, difficulties and challenges in ecotourism development of Phu Quoc National Park; and 5) to study general assessment of the socio and economic situation in the buffer zone of Phu Quoc National Park. The scopes of this study were to understand: 1) how to gain understanding about Socio-economic situation in the buffer zone of Phu Quoc National Park; 2) to know challenges and difficulties and ecotourism development and relative advantages; and 3) to understanding the objectives of ecotourism development, economic objectives and social objectivs in that island. The conclusion of this study met the requirements of the national tourism marketing in Vietnam in general and particular tourism in Phu Quoc. Thus, this research can be used for the marketing strategy of Vietnamese tourism towards the international tourism market. It was beneficial for policy makers of Vietnam tourism as well as tourism organizations. This research approach can be applied to other research on ecological environment in Phu Quoc in the near future.
Keywords: Ecotourism Development, Phu Quoc, National Park.
A study of the strategy and ecotourism development of Phu Quoc National Park in Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- AW media’s relationship marketing
- The Use of Pride as a Motivational Factor to Stimulate and Cultivate Organizational Commitment
- An interrelation study of macroeconomic indicators impact on the valence of U.S Dollar and Thai Baht from an international trade perspective.
- An Analysis of Fin-Tech Applied to China’s Financial Industry
- The study of service quality and Chinese tourists satisfaction towards travel platform in Thailand
- A PESTLE Analysis of the Cryptocurrency Industry: An Investment Perspective
- The impact of leadership style in organization performance
- The study of WeChat in international marketing
- The analysis of HUAWEI international marketing strategy
- Implementation of customer relationship management for small businesses case study: Orange Guinea Ltd, Guinea Conakry