|Project Title:||An empirical study on influencing factors of customer satisfaction to elimination mobile game|
|Author:||Mr. Jiqi He|
|Advisor:||Assistant Professor Ching-Fang Chi|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Jiqi, He. (2017). An empirical study on influencing factors of customer satisfaction to elimination mobile game. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
With the rapid development of times and continuous progresses of technologies in the era of internet, mobile phone has become an essential part of people’s daily life. People’s life becomes dramatic convenience because of diversified mobile applications. Elimination mobile game applications are highly appreciated as soon as they are launched. Compared to computer games, elimination mobile game integrates convenience and interestingness of mobile games. It has attracted massive users, covering users from all sectors of the society and users of all ages.
As a fragmentary time game application, the game time is mainly controlled in 30min, which realizes convenience and interestingness truly. Existing studies on mination mobile game applications are not comprehensive yet. In this paper, key attentions are paid to customer satisfaction (CS) to elimination mobile game applications. The concept of satisfaction is often used to study traditional products and services. It is one of important factors that reflect quality of various mobile applications at present. Here, it is studied by combining questionnaire survey and data analysis. The research model is established according to hypotheses. Influencing factors of CS to elimination mobile game applications are disclosed.
Based on survey results and analysis, general features, game content, and economic efficiency and interaction are three major influencing factors of elimination mobile game applications. Some rationalization suggestions are proposed according to conclusions. This paper is hoped to provide references for development of elimination mobile game applications.
Keywords: Elimination mobile game application, customer satisfaction, empirical analysis, influencing factors.
An empirical study on influencing factors of customer satisfaction to elimination mobile game
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- A study of marketing strategy of Huawei company in Thailand
- Research on business strategy of 7-Eleven in Thailand
- The Study of Trans-Culture Management with Brand Business
- Anslysis of the marketing problems of china merchants securieties under the background of internet financial development and counter measures
- Study on the risk control of securities margin financing business Take the southwest Securities as an example
- Research on the brand marketing of Tesla electric vehicle
- The study of trans-culture management with brand business model: Take the Disney theme park as the example
- Online comment information on consumer purchasing decisions