|Project Title:||An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products|
|Author:||Ms. Jiaying Li|
|Advisor:||Dr. Li Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Li, Jiaying. (2019). An impact study on consumer experience and buying behaviors on purchasing Apple Inc Products. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Along with consistent economic growth and development, people’s consumption levels continue to increase and companies no longer provide solely goods and services as a standard. Marketing strategies have also gradually evolved to provide customers with a good consumer experience. This article used the Apple experience as an example to analyze the relationship between the consumer experience, positive emotions and final product purchase decisions of its offline experience stores. The specific method was to perform extensive research and create a questionnaire for data collection. SPSS22.0 software was used to analyse and to determine whether the reliability and validity of the scale met the requirements. The results indicated that consumer experience is an important factor influencing purchase intention. Different consumer experiences have different influences on purchase intention. In-store experience factors have a significant positive effect on consumers’ impulsive purchase behavior.
Keywords: Consumer experience, Consumer buying behavior, Apple Inc.
An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analysis on the Network Marketing and Strategy Optimization of Starbucks in China
- Research on the Impact of China’s Population Aging on Residents’ Consumption
- Research on Evaluation System of Social Responsibility of Public Enterprises
- Research on the Construction and Management of Echelon Talent in Growing Enterprises—Case Study on Mai Leite Nc Technology Limited Company
- Research on the Influence of Employee Social Network on Individual Performance
- Study on the intermediary and regulating mechanism of paternalistic leadership on employee innovative behaviors in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Study on the relationship between employee satisfaction, knowledge sharing behavior and job performance