|Project Title:||Client servicing internship at Max Media PVT. Ltd|
|Author:||Mr. Utsav Bajracharya|
|Advisor:||Mr. Worapoom Sangkaew|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Bajracharya, Utsav. (2017). Client servicing internship at Max Media PVT. Ltd. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This report outlines the duties of a client servicing intern at Max Media Pvt. Ltd. Max Media has been the top media agency in Nepal since its establishment in 2009. The main objective of the internship was to learn the workings in the client servicing department of a media agency. Also the other objective was to get firsthand experience of the media scenario of the country. To achieve these objectives various tasks of the client servicing department was handled. Completing the daily PR reports, SOV reports and projects were also completed to achieve my objectives. So through this internship I learnt about the workings of a media agency and more specifically workings of the client servicing department in a media agency. Thus this entire report is on the basis of the learning and experiences gained as a client servicing intern in a top media agency of the country.
Keywords: Client Servicing, Agency, Experiences.
Client servicing internship at Max Media PVT. Ltd
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Reaching the needs of customers with convenience and quality
- How content helps international organizations like the Middle Way Meditation (MMI) cater to its global audience?
- Cooperative report on commercial bank of Nepal NMB Bank Limited
- Finance department at Care Nepal Dhobighat, Lalitpur
- Scrutinization of expenditure & daily reporting to Nepal Rastra Bank
- Development toward systematic textile and knitting industry