|Project Title:||Customer Satisfaction on KFC Company in Cambodia|
|Author:||Pha Ratt Run|
|Advisor:||Dr. Vijit Supinit|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
Pha Ratt Run. (2017). Customer satisfaction on KFC company in Cambodia. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The objects of the study want to understand about customer’s need. Here are the customers the objective.
- To determine a demographic profile of the selected KFC Food customers in Cambodia.
- To identify perceptions among customers toward the selected KFC Food.
- To determine factors that influence repeat customers.
The questionnaire has been used as the tool to collect the data, the researcher collected the data during September 2016 to October over the period of four weeks. The sample size of 147 was used to study. Data was entered and analyzed by the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS), it is excepted only the open-ended question. Basic descriptive statistics (Mean, Standard Deviations) and frequency distribution were computed for each variable. In this study, t-test analysis and F-ratio have been done by the researcher.
The result of this study show us that the significant factors regarding the demographic nature of the targeting market, as well as the consumer’s perceptions toward the selected KFC food in Cambodia and the result, also show us the main three factors that consumers buy the KFC food and come back to buy KFC food again :
- Quality of food have 110 respondents is 24.9 percent
- Price or Value have 98 respondents is 22.2 percent
- Variety of food selection have78 respondents is 17.7 percent
Keywords: Customer Satisfaction.
Customer Satisfaction on KFC Company in Cambodia
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand