|Project Title:||A Study of Customer Satisfaction and E-commerce Online Purchasing Service in China-Using Taobao and JD as the Examples to Compare and Analyse|
|Author:||Miss Lu Yidan|
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Hotel and Tourism Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Lu, Yidan. (2019). A study of customer satisfaction and E-commerce online purchasing service in China-Using Taobao and JD as the examples to compare and analyse. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This paper aimed at studying the situation of customer satisfaction and e-commerce online purchase service in China with descriptions of the standing e-commerce situation in China. The article introduced the purpose of this study and focused on customer satisfaction to analyze the whole service industry situation by using Taobao and JD as the examples to compare and find out problems. Meanwhile, the crucial points of the online purchasing model and customer satisfaction were product quality and value, delivery time and price, internet website and e-commerce service. After the data and information of comparisons about Taobao and JD were made, it would be known that the products quality was the most significant factor to affect customer satisfaction and there would make analyses more in-depth. Furthermore, findings and conclusion of this study were presented for making readers understand the real circumstance. Finally, this paper can put forward suggestions according to these particular limitations.
Keywords: Customer satisfaction, E-commerce, Purchase online.
A Study of Customer Satisfaction and E-commerce Online Purchasing Service in China-Using Taobao and JD as the Examples to Compare and Analyse
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand