|Project Title:||Factor Affecting International Trade Operations in Nigeria|
|Author:||Mr. Anthony Obinna Nnabuife / email@example.com|
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr.Om Huvanand|
|Degree:||Master in Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Hotel and Tourism Management|
Nnabuife, Anthony Obinna. (2019). Factor Affecting International Trade Operations in Nigeria. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
According to a CNN report, Nigeria has a leading number of people living in abject poverty, with an estimated 86.99 million Nigerians living on less than $1.90 a day. International investors are also withdrawing their projects and businesses across the country. It was gathered that as of September 24, 2018, foreign investors withdrew about 435.4 billion naira from the stock market due to poor policy disagreements between the government and international traders. This documentary research examined the factors which affect international trade operation in Nigeria. Some identified factors include corruption, political instability, trade policy, exchange rate, foreign currency reserves, inflation, and demand. Solutions to the identified factors were offered at the end of the study. Past studies were reviewed and the conceptual framework generated based on past findings. Recommendation for the execution of this study on investors, international business managers, the Nigerian government in control of international trades as well as domestic entrepreneurs has also been discussed along with practical and treasured recommendations for international investors and (central bank of Nigeria) CBN. The paper submits that Nigeria’s international trade pattern does not adapt to the world standard policy that influences international trade. Amongst others, it was recommended that the Nigerian government/state should come up with a strategy where corruption, terrorism, and trade policy should be amended and eradicated in other to meet up with the world standard.
Keywords: International Trade, Trade-operation, Nigeria.
Factor Affecting International Trade Operations in Nigeria
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The employee empowerment and job performance in the banking sector (a case study of Diamond Bank PLC, Nigeria)
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- Factors Contributing to the Reduction of Violence Related to the Boko – Haram Insurgency in Northern Nigeria.
- The Study of Financial Management to Stimulate the Nigerian Economy
- The Study of Financial Management To Stimulate The Nigerian Economy
- The Analysis of Small and Medium Enterprises (Smes) in Nigeria
- A Case Study on the Causes of Ethnic Conflict Within Nigeria
- THE ANALYSIS OF HUMAN RESEROURCES MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIAN PUBLIC
- CUSTOMER PERCEPTION TOWARDS INFORMATION AND VIRTUAL TECHNOLOGY EVOLUTION IN BANKING SECTORS NIGERIA