|Project Title:||How ICT adoption can help enhancing business performance in law firm|
|Author:||Mr. Thada Boonthipjumpa|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Thada Boonthipjumpa. (2019). How ICT adoption can help enhancing business performance in law firm. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This research aimed to investigate how ICT adoption can help enhancing business performance in law firm. There were two objectives in this study which were; 1) to examine factors influencing ICT adoption in the firm using Technology Acceptance Model (TAM), and 2) to explore the impact of ICT adoption on business performance.
This study was focused on lawyers that are working in firms based in Thailand. It was a quantitative study (n=398), focusing on how lawyers in Thailand may use ICT to improve their own performance in their profession along with improving the accessibility of the law for members of the public as well. The data was collected using questionnaire survey. The data collected was then analyzed using descriptive statistics and regression analysis.
The result indicated that ICT adoption increases business performance in law firms by an interplay of the factors perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, behavioral attitude, behavioral intention, and actual system use. The study linked these factors with business performance of the firm. Although quantitative methods are typically unsuited to answering questions such as how, the reviewed literature was used to infer how these factors work to produce synergistic effects. Thus, ICT adoption enhance business performance in law firms through improving response times, communication and interactions with customers, issue tracking, billing and cash flows, and reducing workload by automating menial and repetitive tasks.
Keywords: Information and communication technology, Technology acceptance model, Business performance.
How ICT adoption can help enhancing business performance in law firm
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- An Investigation of GST VAT and Sales Tax Impact on FMCG Sector in India
- A Study of Factors Relating to Thailand-Cambodia Cross-Border Clothing Trade between Aranyaphrathet and Poipet
- Research on Competitive Strategy of JD Group
- A Study of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Economic Growth in Guangxi
- Role of the State Bank of Pakistan in Pakistan economy and banking
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand
- The EU as a model for ASEAN
- The influence of digital marketing on consumer buying decision of industrial machinery
- A study of the community based tourism for successful implementation in Banteay Chhmar Temple, Cambodia
- The relation factors of the employee turnover intention of Thai Union Group in Mahachai, Samut Sakhon. (TUG)Thailand