|Project Title:||Research on Willingness and Satisfaction of Chinese Tourists Travel to Thailand: Taken Security as an Example|
|Advisor:||Assistant Profesor Qiu Chao|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Wu, Zexiao. (2017). Research on willingness and satisfaction of Chinese tourists travel to Thailand: Taken security as an example. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
As a world famous tourist destination, Thailand boasts beautiful and rich tourism resources, extensive Buddhist culture and unique folk customs, which attract sightseeing visitors from all over the world. As China provides Thailand with the largest source of inbound tourists, satisfaction of Chinese tourists directly affects growth of tourism industry as well as economic income of Thailand. Along with vigorous development of tourism, tourist security also becomes increasingly serious, and therefore tourist security is an important task faced by Thailand tourism industry.
This paper studies causes, willingness and satisfaction of Chinese tourists, discusses influencing factors of Chinese tourists travel to Thailand and puts forward corresponding rectification opinions. It is suggested that Thai government and related departments should take innovative and suitable measures to tackle problems faced by foreign tourists and tourism industry, protect personal and property security of Chinese tourists in Thailand to the maximum extend, and improve the number of satisfied and pleasantly surprised Chinese tourists. Researchers also hope that study result could facilitate better development, prosperity and stability of Thailand’s tourism industry.
Key words: Chinese tourists, Thailand tourism, satisfaction, security.
Research on Willingness and Satisfaction of Chinese Tourists Travel to Thailand: Taken Security as an Example
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later
- Research of the tourism industry development strategy in Bangkok of Thailand
- The relationship between accounting professional judgment ability and moral philosophy: Obedience pressure, self-interest motivation and professional commitment as moderating variables
- Research on marketing strategy of large business hotels in Thailand
- Research on competitiveness of export trade and strategy of Thai Mango
- Thai consumers’ perception and evaluation of Chinese products
- Brand strategies research of Charoen Pokphand Group
- Survey and analysis on consumer satisfaction of Taobao Apparel Industry