|Project Title:||A study of Chinese tourists’ satisfaction and revisiting intention at Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok|
|Author:||Ms. Nong Zhengjia|
|Advisor:||Dr. Sajeerat Metheesuwapab|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Nong, Zhengjia. (2017). A study of Chinese tourists’ satisfaction and revisiting intention at Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Thailand and China began to establish contacts can date back to the Han Dynasties in China. In recent years, the relations between China and Thailand have developed rapidly. People of both countries have enjoyed all-round development in the fields of economy and cultural exchange. Especially in the tourism industry, China has become one of the most important tourist sources in Thailand. Chinese tourists account for 28% of the total number of Thai tourists in 2017,increased by 4% over 2016.Tourism industry not only increase the revenue of tickets for tourist attractions, it has also led to the development of many related downstream industries such as hotel, restaurants, travel agencies, shopping malls, logistics and so on. In this background, the Chatuchak Weekend Market, with its distinctive Thai characteristics, has become one of the major tourist attractions Chinese tourists want to go.
Therefore, in order to the better development in Chatuchak, for improve the tourism industry in Thailand, this article takes the Chatuchak weekend market as an example to investigate the satisfaction with Chinese tourists and their revisiting intention in the form of questionnaire. Based on the relevant theories, a preliminary evaluation model of tourist satisfaction of Chatuchak is constructed. Then through SPSS to analysis the results of the questionnaire, to obtain the results about there is significant relationship between Chinese consumers satisfaction impact factors and revisit intention, to obtain the main types of consumer groups in Chatuchak weekend market and the key factors that affect the satisfaction of tourists. Finally, summarizes and gives some suggestions on how to increase tourists’ satisfaction and revisit rate of Chatuchak weekend market.
Keywords: Tourists Satisfaction; Revisiting intention; Chatuchak weekend market.
A study of Chinese tourists’ satisfaction and revisiting intention at Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- An analysis of tourism culture differences between China and Thailand – Island, Temple, Palace
- A study of Chinese MNE’s (Multinational Enterprises) direct investments in Thailand
- A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School
- A study of Cai Rang floating market towards tourists’ satisfaction at Can Tho City in Vietnam
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- Effective pre-purchase process strategies for improving online sales of antiaging skin care products
- UX design process strategies for website success
- Examining the Sustainability Standards and Measures of Hotel Industry in INLE Lake, Myanmar
- Influential factor of Chinese College student online shopping behavior in Guangxi, China