|Project Title:||A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School|
|Author:||Miss Ziyi Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
Zhang, Ziyi. (2018). A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The contribution of negotiation, such as negotiation of meaning and negotiation of form, to Chinese second language acquisition, has been confirmed by experiments and recognized by scholars. This study was carried out to study the relationship between task type, personal factors, interactive environmental factors, and teacher-student negotiated interaction. Questionnaires were used as survey tools and 165 respondents from Bangyikhan Wittayakom School filled in the questionnaires. Statistical analysis was carried out with Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS), and quantitative analysis using correlation analysis and multiple linear regression analysis. Results obtained from this study showed that task type, personal factors, and interactive environmental factors have a significant effect on teacher-student negotiated interaction. Also, this paper will help create an interactive environment, improve negotiated interaction, enhance learners’ sense of efficacy and achievement, and promote learners’ Chinese second language acquisition. Therefore, some suggestions are put forward for Thai-Chinese teaching and promotion of Chinese culture.
Keywords: teacher-student negotiated interaction, task type, personal factors, interactive environmental factors.
A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The study on innovation of human resource management of Wuhan Education and training Company C in China
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later
- Employee rewarding and its affect on motivation
- Key Success Factor in Strategy Implementation: A Case Study of LocalTapiola Etelä Insurance Company
- The worldwide role of Innovation in Startup Financing and Implications for Financial Problems
- The Model of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Case Study in the Sportswear Industry
- A Study of Factors Relating to Thailand-Cambodia Cross-Border Clothing Trade between Aranyaphrathet and Poipet