|Project Title:||A Study on Factors Causing the Boom of Real Estate Market in Chinese of Major Cities: Beijing Shanghai Guangdong|
|Advisor:||Assist. Prof. Dr. Qiu Chao|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Zhu, Weigang. (2017). A study on factors causing the boom of real estate market in Chinese of major cities: Beijing Shanghai Guangdong. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
In the past two decades, the real estate industry is as the pillar industry of the country, it’s the stability and developments are related to the national economy and the people’s livelihood. The real estate market has been increasing rapidly and has grown tremendously in China’s major cities. For example, the average housing price in Beijing has risen to four times from 2007. Although housing prices have risen so much, the real estate market is still booming in major cities. High housing prices have caused many social problems. The research aims to find out the key factors that have effect on the housing price by increasing in order to solve these problems in China’s major cities in Guangdong, Shanghai, Beijing. This paper on the factors of the existence of a thorough review includes the world’s literature about real estate prices, based on Beijing, Shanghai province provincial the capital City of GuangDong province as an example, in order to collect the primary data average price, average housing prices rose. What’s more, per capital disposable income in major urban from 1997 to 2016, the population density, land resources, broad money supply, and long-term purchase mortgage rates, through a variety of analysis found that in addition to the long-term mortgage rates, monetary policy affects the rest of the various factors and the housing price which there is significant positive correlation between and analyzing the factors which cause the development of real estate economy in difference regions. Chinese government is expected to take several measures to control the housing bubble issues in major cities. Hope this article can inspire to the government to discuss and analysis which the Chinese government will adjust to the real estate market for China’s market economical regulation and development. However, the government’s decisions to improve the insight and influence in China’s real estate market researchers.
Key words: Chinese real estate market, China economy development trend, major cities, government’s policy.
A Study on Factors Causing the Boom of Real Estate Market in Chinese of Major Cities: Beijing Shanghai Guangdong
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later
- Research of the tourism industry development strategy in Bangkok of Thailand
- The relationship between accounting professional judgment ability and moral philosophy: Obedience pressure, self-interest motivation and professional commitment as moderating variables
- Research on marketing strategy of large business hotels in Thailand
- Research on competitiveness of export trade and strategy of Thai Mango
- Thai consumers’ perception and evaluation of Chinese products
- Brand strategies research of Charoen Pokphand Group
- Survey and analysis on consumer satisfaction of Taobao Apparel Industry