|Project Title:||Strategic planning of Datong Development and Construction Group|
|Advisor:||Asst. Professor Ching-Fang Chi|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Li, Yifei. (2017). Strategic planning of Datong development and construction group. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
This paper summarizes the theory of strategic management, systematically expounds the strategy formulation, strategy evaluation, the core content of the implementation of the strategy, the theoretical support for the development of the company, make a brief description, the properties of the company’s organizational structure and company resources.
Through the analysis of the external environment of the company, industry environment analysis, market development environment analysis, to find out the opportunities and potential for the development of the company.
Through the analysis of the internal environment of the company, starting from the analysis of the company’s value chain, to find out the company’s market position and core competitiveness.
Through the analysis of the external environment and internal environment of the company, through the SWOT analysis, lists the company’s alternative strategy.
To determine the company’s vision mission and strategic target. The target is 2022 after the completion of North China influential group company. The company initially established for the implementation of the strategy of three steps. In order to achieve the strategic target, the article made a full description of the main points of strategy implementation and the allocation of resources, only through talent and team dynamic mission, strategy can be effectively implemented, so the various functional departments of the effect of the strategy is an important condition to promote the company’s overall strategy to complete, do strategic control and guarantee the implementation of strategic resources is a process of dynamic correction and strategic plan.
Keywords: strategic planning, strategic choice, strategy implementation, strategic security.
Strategic planning of Datong Development and Construction Group
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later
- Research of the tourism industry development strategy in Bangkok of Thailand
- The relationship between accounting professional judgment ability and moral philosophy: Obedience pressure, self-interest motivation and professional commitment as moderating variables
- Research on marketing strategy of large business hotels in Thailand
- Research on competitiveness of export trade and strategy of Thai Mango
- Thai consumers’ perception and evaluation of Chinese products
- Brand strategies research of Charoen Pokphand Group
- Survey and analysis on consumer satisfaction of Taobao Apparel Industry