|Project Title:||A Study on the Development Strategy of Air China|
|Advisor:||Asst. Professor Qiu Chao|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Wu, Zefen. (2017). A study on the development strategy of Air China. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Air China Limited has obvious advantages in China, regarding asset level, customer quality, route network and so on. In the international civil aviation industry, Air China still has a big gap in terms of fleet size, management level and human resources compared with first-class aviation enterprises.
By analyzing the external environmental factors such as the political, economic, social, technological environment and competition structure in the industry, this study summarizes the opportunity and challenge that Air China faces. Through analyzing the internal resource capacities such as the company’s product structure, human resources, marketing capabilities, production technology capabilities, the company’s financial status and the company’s value chain, this study summarizes the advantage and disadvantage of China Air’s competition. Based on the analysis of the internal and external environment of Air China, the study adopts SWOT and combines with the strategic positioning of the company to formulate the development
strategy of Air China. Furthermore, it designs the development strategies means and implementation steps for Air China and the effective strategies for the internal and external environment facing the company so as to ensure the realization of the development strategy of Air China.
This study finds that Air China should take diversified, merger, reorganization and cooperation alliance strategies to deal with changes in the external environment, and realize the new development of the enterprise through the smooth implementation of its internationalization strategy. Finally, this study will be of certain reference to the development of Air China and other domestic aviation enterprises.
Keywords： Air China, Aviation Industry, Development Strategy, Strategy Implementation.
A Study on the Development Strategy of Air China
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by Advisor:
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later
- Research of the tourism industry development strategy in Bangkok of Thailand
- The relationship between accounting professional judgment ability and moral philosophy: Obedience pressure, self-interest motivation and professional commitment as moderating variables
- Research on marketing strategy of large business hotels in Thailand
- Research on competitiveness of export trade and strategy of Thai Mango
- Thai consumers’ perception and evaluation of Chinese products
- Brand strategies research of Charoen Pokphand Group
- Survey and analysis on consumer satisfaction of Taobao Apparel Industry