|Project Title:||Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok|
|Author:||Mr. Luo Feng|
|Advisor:||Dr. Li Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Luo, Feng. (2019). Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
After WeChat Pay and Ali Pay entered Thailand, online payment competitors became more and more fierce, prompting payment platforms to reduce or even cancel fees. With the rapid development of mobile payment, Ali Pay is facing a fiercely competitive market in the field of mobile payment and their biggest competitor is WeChat Pay. Also, the trend of online payment applications has become more and more popular. In the context of Internet finance, with the development of the times, third-party payment platforms will also penetrate many industries and change the industry pattern. Third-party payment platforms led by Ali Pay and WeChat Pay are closely related to our lives. This article conducted a comparative study on the market characteristics and marketing strategies of Ali pay and WeChat Pay. The method was qualitative comparison in the comparative research method, and further analyzed its market competition and future development prospects in Bangkok, and proposed reasonable improvement plans and suggestions. Finally, it was concluded that due to their different market positionings, there were advantages and disadvantages in comparison, so no one won, and there would be a healthy competitive relationship for the next few years.
Keywords: Ali pay, WeChat pay, Mobile payment, Payment platform.
Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analysis on the Network Marketing and Strategy Optimization of Starbucks in China
- Research on the Impact of China’s Population Aging on Residents’ Consumption
- Research on Evaluation System of Social Responsibility of Public Enterprises
- Research on the Construction and Management of Echelon Talent in Growing Enterprises—Case Study on Mai Leite Nc Technology Limited Company
- Research on the Influence of Employee Social Network on Individual Performance
- An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products
- Study on the intermediary and regulating mechanism of paternalistic leadership on employee innovative behaviors in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Study on the relationship between employee satisfaction, knowledge sharing behavior and job performance