|Project Title:||Aligning Finance with Digital Media Industry|
|Author:||Ms. Yashaswi Surana|
|Advisor:||Ms. Yhing Sawheny|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Surana, Yashaswi. (2018). Aligning Finance with Digital Media Industry. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This cooperative report entitled Aligning finance with Digital Media Industry has the goals to study the fastest changing trend of digital media and how much the marketers spend on paid digital advertising. Objectives of the study include: (1) to study the effectiveness of digital marketing among business holders, (2) to study need and interest of digital marketing services, (3) to implement the knowledge gained in regards to financial activities, (4) to learn the alignment of financial numbers with the media content, (5) to gain the knowledge of digital marketing operations. With the company Astryk Media which is based in India, I was assigned to work as Junior Finance Officer and Content Developing Intern, in the department of Finance and Creative during the period 15 January to 30 April 30, 2019. Main responsibilities were to breakdown the financial budget for different media platforms, to determine the cost per impression, to prepare pro-forma statements and reports of the company and for the clients, to prepare cost-benefit analysis, and to understand different type of industries and develop content for them to grow. It was also understood that the theories learnt in classroom do not always get implied as it states. The practical environment is subject to other external factors as well while complementing the theories.
Upon the completion of the internship, it is found that the problem was resolved by means of self-learning and understanding the core of the problem and then via the guidance of supervisors, solving them. In this matter, I am able to learn more about social and communication skills and work ethics which are very important for future career development and profession.
Keywords: digital, media, finance, content, reports, work.
Aligning Finance with Digital Media Industry
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Managing client accounts for all business transaction of Kedia Water House
- Study of Digital Marketing and CRM in Hotel Buddy
- A study on sales department of CG | Motocorp: Suzuki four Wheelers, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study on the marketing and sales of generation next communications PVT. Ltd., Nepal
- A study of operational activities of Himalayan Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study of the customer service systems in Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Understanding marketing communication and distribution structure in the Telecom sector at Smart Telecom PVT Ltd