|Project Title:||Client Relationship Management Through Feedbacks: A Case Study of International Sound Service|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Shrestha, Utsav. (2019). Client relationship management through feedbacks: A case study of International Sound Service. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This cooperative report entitled “Client Relationship management Through Feedbacks: A case study of International Sound Service” has the goals to examine the Client Relationship Management of International Sound Service. The internship program has proved to be right in relating the theoretical knowledge into practical life. The primary objective of this internship is to the primary objective of this internship is to attain insights about the perception of the clients of ISS. Other objectives include to use the feedbacks of the clients and use them in the next event, to enhance the client relationship in short term, to gain depth knowledge about the ongoing event scenarios of Nepal, to have a general idea about vendor management. With the company, the student was assigned to work as an intern, as the Assistant to the Managing Director. The main responsibilities are to get the insight of the Company and give review monthly, Fill in the gap of Console Coordinator and work on the Social Media. The internee was not only able to learn the work process of each and every task assigned and but also about the organizational and work culture of ISS. Upon the completion of the internship, it found that the problem was resolved by means of research and consistent hard work. In this matter, the internee was able to learn more about various processes and working environment of event scenario of Nepal which is very important for future career development and profession.
Keywords: Feedbacks, Console Coordinator, Events.
Client Relationship Management Through Feedbacks: A Case Study of International Sound Service
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms