|Project Title:||Banking Operations of Mega Bank|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Shrestha, Priya. (2019). Banking operations of Mega Bank. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This cooperative report entitled “Banking operations of Mega Bank” has the goal to study how the banking system operates. Objectives of the study includes: (1)To acquire experience in a real life working environment in the banking industry, (2) To Increase Personal Relationship as well as knowledge in the Industry of Finance and Banking (3) To undergo through the increased level of maturity and understanding of the banking and financial institution business culture, (4) ) to know the functioning of different departments at Mega Bank.
With the company, I was assigned to work as an Intern and got to experience different departments. The main responsibilities assigned to me were to digitalize the hardcopy reports on chronic loan files and prepare a draft of the loan proposal. During my internship, it was found that they had huge files of chronic cases and the problem was resolved by the means of practical use of digital synopsis of those cases.
Keywords: financing, digitalize, chronic files, digital synopsis.
Banking Operations of Mega Bank
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms