|Project Title:||Marketing and OTA Conversion at OYO Nepal|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Tamrakar, Simran. (2018). Marketing and OTA Conversion at OYO Nepal. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This cooperative report entitled Marketing and OTA Conversion at OYO Nepal has the goals to study the type of demand of the customers in OYO. Objectives of the study include: (1) to understand the marketing concepts of the organization by applying the theoretical knowledge I have acquired to the practical experience in the organization (2) to know the impact of online portals on demand (3) role of CRM to manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers. With the company, the student was assigned to work as a Marketing intern, in the department of Growth and Partnership. Main responsibilities are to customer reply the queries of Booking.com and Facebook, work for different marketing campaigns, demographic research and graphic designing, collecting database for Revenue department, Upon the completion of the internship, it was found that the problem was resolved by the means of practical learning and theories concerning Consumer Behavior, Brand Management, Sales and Innovation. In this matter, the student is able to learn more about demand pattern, customer handling, Operational management, innovating oneself to build client relation through digital platform, relation management with the suppliers which will prove a fruitful experience in the professional career.
Keywords: Business Operations, Project Management, Marketing Strategies.
Marketing and OTA Conversion at OYO Nepal
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms