|Project Title:||Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management for GG Investments in Nepal|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business English|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Lakhey, Girish. (2018). Investment analysis and portfolio management for GG investments in Nepal. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This cooperative report entitled “Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management for GG Investments in Nepal” has the goals to investigate/study/examine the experience of Mr. Girish Lakhey in his internship period in GG Investments. Objectives of the study include: (1) to share the internship experience (2) to learn about Nepalese Investment Environment (3) to manage an investment portfolio. With the company, the student was assigned to work as a Junior Analyst in the Department of Finance. The main responsibilities are to research and analyze listed companies in NEPSE.
Upon the completion of the internship, it found that the problem was resolved by means of proper guidance from the supervisor and appropriate research. In this matter, a student is able to learn more about the investment scenario in Nepal, which is very important for future career development and profession.
Keywords: Investment, NEPSE, Portfolio, Finance.
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management for GG Investments in Nepal
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms