|Project Title:||Impact of Mobile and Electronic Banking on Consumer Satisfaction at NIC Asia Bank|
|Advisor:||Ms. Yhing Sawheny|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Shrivastav, Roshana. (2019). Impact of mobile and electronic banking on consumer satisfaction at NIC Asia Bank. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
The co-operative report entitled Project on “Impact of Mobile and Electronic Banking on Customer Satisfaction at NIC Asia Bank”: platform provided to the customers enabling them to access their accounts through mobile phones in a secure manner. The purpose of the program is to fulfill the core equipment for the completion of the Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration to gain experience in different work fields. The objective of the study was to implement theoretical knowledge in the practical work place, to prepare myself, polish my gained knowledge for becoming a better future professional, and acquire some real work experience. With the company, I was assigned to work as an internee, in the CSD (Customer Service Department). The main responsibilities were to help customers fill their account opening form, enter information of the customer’s form in the bank system, and work on it until the account is open. Along with it, I was assigned to register the mobile banking and I-Touch of the customers. The interns were also focused on how the customers and other people with queries are solved face to face or through phone calls.
Upon the completion of this internship, I found that any kind of problem can be resolved by the means of better communication between the related people. In this matter, I was able to learn more about account opening systems in banks, how to deal with customers and their queries at bank and over the phone and tackling the problems.
Key words: Mobile and Electronic Banking, Customer Service Department.
Impact of Mobile and Electronic Banking on Consumer Satisfaction at NIC Asia Bank
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Aligning Finance with Digital Media Industry
- Taking Glocal Teen Hero International
- Managing client accounts for all business transaction of Kedia Water House
- Study of Digital Marketing and CRM in Hotel Buddy
- A study on sales department of CG | Motocorp: Suzuki four Wheelers, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study on the marketing and sales of generation next communications PVT. Ltd., Nepal
- A study of operational activities of Himalayan Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study of the customer service systems in Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Understanding marketing communication and distribution structure in the Telecom sector at Smart Telecom PVT Ltd