|The SDE Based Stochastic Analysis of Active Filter|
|Author:||Asst. Prof. Dr. Rawid Banchuin|
|Department/Faculty:||Graduate Schools of IT, Siam University, Bangkok 10160|
|Published:||In 2019 22nd International Symposium on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications (WPMC)|
Banchuin, R. and Chaisricharoen, R. (2019). The SDE based stochastic analysis of active filter. In 2019 22nd International Symposium on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications (WPMC) (p. 1-4). Lisbon, Portugal: IEEE.
In this research, the stochastic behaviors of a very famous active filter i.e. Tow-Thomas biquadratic filter have been analyzed by using a stochastic differential equation approach. Noise in the voltage source applied to the filter has been regarded as white noise. The resulting stochastic differential equation has been solved in the Ito sense where the Euler-Maruyama scheme has been adopted for determining the numerical solution. From the obtained solution, the filter output can be determined and the stochastic behavior of the filter has been analyzed.
Keywords: Active filter, stochastic differential equation, Ito calculus, Tow-Thomas, white noise.
The SDE based stochastic analysis of active filter
Graduate Schools, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Effects of parasitic fractional elements to the dynamics of memristor
- On The Fractional domain Generalization of Memristive Parametric Oscillators
- An SDE based Stochastic Analysis of Transformer
- A Tensor Algebraic Model of On-chip Monolithic Transformer
- Time Domain FDE Based Analysis of Active Fractional Circuit
- The Analysis of Active Circuit in Fractional Domain
- Alpha Power Law Based Model of Random Variation in Nanometer FGMOSFET
- Novel expressions for time domain responses of fractance device
- Analysis of Random Variation in Subthreshold FGMOSFET