|Project Title:||The study of success factors of SME’S CRM practice in China|
|Author:||Ms. Shen Qiu Yan Tang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
Shen, Qiu Yan Tang. (2017). The study of success factors of SME’S CRM practice in China. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Customer relationship management (CRM) means that companies from various point of view, the understanding and the difference between the customer organization within the enterprise economic activity, the development of the product or service meet customers’ individual requirements of an enterprise application and the combination of information technology management mode, it will enterprise customers as important resources, strengthen the relationship between the customers and the enterprise, through the perfect customer service and overall customer analysis to meet customer needs, establish based on the learning relationship with customers on the basis of one to one marketing mode, improve customer satisfaction, and enable customers to achieve the highest loyalty, retention rate and profit contribution, and be able to select good customer.
Under the current macro-economic environment, the market competition is increasing, the products are constantly updated, new products are emerging and the life cycle of products is getting shorter and shorter. With the improvement of production technology, the product differentiation between enterprises is becoming more and more difficult to distinguish, and the phenomenon of product homogenization is becoming more and more obvious. Therefore, it is becoming more and more difficult to create the competitive advantage of enterprises through product differentiation. Thirdly, as the market competition furniture, the customer resources becomes relatively scarce, the market initiative has been ceded to the customer, the customer’s dominant position in the market has been established. Enterprises can win the market only if they win customers, but to win customers, they need to meet the individualized and diversified needs of customers. In this context, customer relationship management becomes a hot spot in the research and marketing system of enterprise strategy. China’s small and medium-sized enterprises are facing pressure of market competition, capital and technical strength is relatively weak, so strengthen and improve the SME customer relationship management is important. This study through the research of small and medium enterprises, analyzes the present situation and existing problems of CRM based on rationality, and success factors of SEMs CRM practice in China.
Keywords: SME, CRM, success factors.
The study of success factors of SME’S CRM practice in China
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School
- A study of Cai Rang floating market towards tourists’ satisfaction at Can Tho City in Vietnam
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- Factors influencing the adoption of technologies in the insurance industry: A Thanachart insurance study
- Effective pre-purchase process strategies for improving online sales of antiaging skin care products
- UX design process strategies for website success
- Examining the Sustainability Standards and Measures of Hotel Industry in INLE Lake, Myanmar