|Project Title:||Influential factor of Chinese College student online shopping behavior in Guangxi, China|
|Author:||Miss Xiaomin Yang|
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
Xiaomin, Yang. (2017). Influential factor of Chinese College student online shopping behavior in Guangxi, China. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
At present, with the application and popularity of the network, as computer and smart phone get faster and bandwidth costs come down,, more and more Internet users in favor online shopping, online shopping has become a part of daily life. It uses its own special method to impact on people traditional consumptive habits and attitudes, and it has gone into the public feeling with its special advantage.
This paper attempted to find out the Influential factor of Chinese college student online shopping behavior and to improve and develop the service of E-commerce entrepreneurship in advance. The research was conducted using questionnaire to collect data. The questionnaires were randomly distributed to 400 college students in Guangxi, China. The data collected was analyzed using SPSS program to calculate frequency, percentage, means, standard deviation, and the significant of independent-samples T-test.
Key findings are the favorite products, websites, device and payments of college student, the most important motivations and barriers consumers face when they shop online, and the main influences on college student’s shopping behavior.
Keywords: E-commerce, online shopping, college students, behavior, GuangXi China.
Influential factor of Chinese College student online shopping behavior in Guangxi, China
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School
- A study of Cai Rang floating market towards tourists’ satisfaction at Can Tho City in Vietnam
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- Factors influencing the adoption of technologies in the insurance industry: A Thanachart insurance study
- Effective pre-purchase process strategies for improving online sales of antiaging skin care products
- UX design process strategies for website success
- Examining the Sustainability Standards and Measures of Hotel Industry in INLE Lake, Myanmar