|Project Title:||Understanding Project Management through Event Management|
|Author:||Ms. Neha Baniya|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Baniya, Neha. (2019). Understanding project management through event management. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship is conducted at Emazing.Pvt.Ltd, which is an event management company in Nepal as a university requirement. During my internship, I was placed as event coordinator position for a period of 14 weeks. The main objective of this internship is to learn event management services equipped with business management and organizational skills. The functioning of an event management and the life of event managers has helped me on building a professional identity and clear career path. As an event coordinator, the job performed during the internship was to understand the new upcoming events and contribution from its plan to execution for providing an event experience worthwhile to remember.
Learning process during the phase of internship has been explorative as well as fruitful for me.
Keywords: Event Management, Project Management, Plan and Execution.
Understanding project management through event management
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms